|Place of Origin:||Guangzhou China|
|Certification:||CE ISO CCC UKAS,ROHS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5 PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Plywooden case|
|Delivery Time:||15 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, WESTERN UNION|
|Materail:||Coated Matel||Contactor:||Fuji Brand|
|Copper Thick:||0.8-1 Mm||Compressor:||With Oil Heater|
central air heat pump,
residential geothermal heat pump
Meeting household 220V auto water pump auto heating circulating pump
Contact: Karmen | Heat Pump Professional Provider
Mobile/Wechat: +86 13902403715
House heating heat pump
|Heating capacity: 7KW||Rated water temperature: 55 ° C|
|Rated power: 1.84KW||Maximum water temperature: 60 ° C|
|Rated current: 8 A||Working environment temperature: (-15 ° C) - 45 ° C|
|Water production: 160L/h||Evaporator: high efficiency internally threaded tube coupled with hydrophilic aluminum fins|
|Noise: ≤40Db(a)||Condenser: double threaded copper tube heat exchanger|
|Water flow: 2000L/h L/H||Throttle element: electronic expansion valve|
|Voltage / frequency: 220/50V / Hz||Interface size: 25DN|
- with Advanced DC inverter technology, it saves 40% energy than normal heat pump in practical operation.
- 5 modes to manage heating, cooling and DHW, fits your need all year round.
- with temperature compensation function, the water setting temperature adjusts automatically as the house's heat loss changes.
- Automatically variable fan speed in 3 grades to optimized heating efficiency.
- Can work with room thermostat.
- Can work with auxiliary heater.
- Split design with water system indoor, preventing water frozen problem.
- Aviation plug for wire connection between indoor unit and outdoor unit, simplifies installation and avoids mistakes.
- with controller interface, plate heat exchanger, circulation pump, flow switch, water pressure gauge in indoor unit.
- Allows absence of buffer tank.
1. Complying with ISO standard. Quality Ensured.
2. Complete Inspection for each unit before out of factory, covering water system and electricity detection and testing, ensuring 100% right product before shipment.
3. Strict quality control during production. We have liquid soap detection, halogen detection, electrical detection and water-soaking detection during production to avoid gas leakage and electrical problems.
4. Full inspection on bigger parts such as compressors, condensers, evaporators, expansion valves, flow switches, controllers etc. Selection inspection for small parts such as sensors, pressure switches etc.
5. Well noise control by using mute cotton for casing plates and soft rubber feet for floating compressors, some of the models use compressor isolation shields.
6. Well insulated with insulated cotton for every pipe and parts, include compressor, dryer filter and each pipes.
7. We have passed TUV and SGS inspections. We have CE, Ro HS, IEC, CCC, CB certificates for most of our products. Some of our products have en14511 test, en14825 test.
A. Payment service
B. Technical service
1. We calculate the capacity and recommend the best models.
2. We supply you the professional refrigeration technical support and electronic technical support for your installation, debugging and operation.
3. We supply the spare parts and technical support in and after the warranty time.
4. We supply the training course to your workers at our factory or site training if you need.
C. After-sales service
1. Technical support for your installation, operation and maintenance.
2. Standard warranty time: One years’warranty for heat pumps
You can also pay for extended warranty or we can renegotiate the longer warranty period.
3. Spare parts and technical support at most economic prices after the warranty.
Q1. Can I have a sample order for Heat pump or Water tank?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: Sample needs 3-10days, mass production time depend on the products' quantity.
Q3.Do you offer guarantee for the products?
A: Yes, 12 months since the heat pump depart from the port of loading (Refer to the Bill of Lading).
Certificate we have got :
1> ISO 9001, ISO 14000
2> Our company has been inspected and certificate by EMC
3> CE And EN14511, EN 14825-ERP for heat pump exported to Europe
4> Energy label for all heat pump models sold to over sea market
5> Testing laboratory calibrated by CNAS
Our leading products
Air to water heat pump, Water chiller, DC inverter heat pump, High water temperature heat pump.
Mono block house heating heat pump, Split heat pump, Super low noise heat pump.
Ground source heat pump, water to water heat pump, swimming pool heat pump
Air source heat pump working principle
According to the principle of reverse Carnot cycle, the low-temperature and low-pressure liquid refrigerant exchanges heat with the surrounding air in the evaporator, absorbs the heat Q1 in the air and evaporates into a low-temperature and low-pressure gas state, the temperature of the refrigerant does not change during evaporation, and the low-temperature and low-pressure gas refrigerant After entering the compressor, the compressor is used to do work W. It is compressed into high-temperature and high-pressure gas. Then it enters the condenser. In the condenser, it exchanges heat with indoor water. Part of the heat Q2 of the high-temperature and high-pressure gaseous refrigerant is absorbed by the water. As the temperature rises, the refrigerant radiates heat and condenses and turns into a high-temperature, high-pressure liquid. During the condensation, the temperature of the refrigerant is constant and then enters the expansion valve for throttling. Throttling is a process of rapid cooling, and the refrigerant turns into a low-temperature and low-pressure liquid. This process is just like Contrary to the situation in the compressor, the refrigerant after throttling enters into the evaporator for heat exchange, thereby realizing the entire process of reverse Carnot. This cycle is continuous, and the air source heat pump can work continuously and keep the water temperature constant. Increased
So Q2=Q1+W in this process
Contact Person: Ms. Alinna
Tel: +86 13922152741