Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Materail:||Coated Matel||Contactor:||Fuji Brand|
|Copper Thick:||1 Mm||Compressor:||With Oil Heater|
Air source heat pump residentail heating support WIFI Control hot water
House heating heat pump
» Indoor unit mainly includes condenser, 4-way valve and expansion valve.
» Outdoor unit comprises evaporator, fan and compressor.
» Auxiliary electronic heater or solar coiler is on your option
» Fashionable design, compact structure, saving the place.
» Quiet, lower the noise when the unit is running
» Advance control panel. Timer function , automatic defrosting function, optional electrical heating, error messages showed for warning.
»It can be work in -25°C low ambient temperature.
Hot water output temperature up to 60°C, for domestic hot water or heating.
auto-defrosting function included. And cooling is optional
1. Complying with ISO standard. Quality Ensured.
2. Complete Inspection for each unit before out of factory, covering water system and electricity detection and testing, ensuring 100% right product before shipment.
3. Strict quality control during production. We have liquid soap detection, halogen detection, electrical detection and water-soaking detection during production to avoid gas leakage and electrical problems.
4. Full inspection on bigger parts such as compressors, condensers, evaporators, expansion valves, flow switches, controllers etc. Selection inspection for small parts such as sensors, pressure switches etc.
5. Well noise control by using mute cotton for casing plates and soft rubber feet for floating compressors, some of the models use compressor isolation shields.
6. Well insulated with insulated cotton for every pipe and parts, include compressor, dryer filter and each pipes.
7. We have passed TUV and SGS inspections. We have CE, Ro HS, IEC, CCC, CB certificates for most of our products. Some of our products have en14511 test, en14825 test.
A. Payment service
2. L/C (for container order only)
1. We promise to offer free consulting call in 7~24 hours mode to solve the problems found in practice.
2. Products guarantee is 18~24 months from ex-factory date. Within 18months,if any components of your products damaged because of quality, we supply new replacement for free.
3. After the expiration of the quality assurance, we will continue to provide lifelong maintenance services, with just charging some cost price.
Q1. Can I have a sample order for Heat pump or Water tank?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: Sample needs 3-10days, mass production time depend on the products' quantity.
Q3.Do you offer guarantee for the products?
A: Yes, 12 months since the heat pump depart from the port of loading (Refer to the Bill of Lading).
Certificate we have got :
1> ISO 9001, ISO 14000
2> Our company has been inspected and certificate by EMC
3> CE And EN14511, EN 14825-ERP for heat pump exported to Europe
4> Energy label for all heat pump models sold to over sea market
5> Testing laboratory calibrated by CNAS
Our leading products
Air to water heat pump, DC inverter heat pump, High water temperature heat pump.
Mono block house heating heat pump, Split heat pump, Super low noise heat pump
Heat pump dryer, Ground source heat pump, water to water heat pump, swimming pool heat pump
Air source heat pump working principle
According to the principle of reverse Carnot cycle, the low-temperature and low-pressure liquid refrigerant exchanges heat with the surrounding air in the evaporator, absorbs the heat Q1 in the air and evaporates into a low-temperature and low-pressure gas state, the temperature of the refrigerant does not change during evaporation, and the low-temperature and low-pressure gas refrigerant After entering the compressor, the compressor is used to do work W. It is compressed into high-temperature and high-pressure gas. Then it enters the condenser. In the condenser, it exchanges heat with indoor water. Part of the heat Q2 of the high-temperature and high-pressure gaseous refrigerant is absorbed by the water. As the temperature rises, the refrigerant radiates heat and condenses and turns into a high-temperature, high-pressure liquid. During the condensation, the temperature of the refrigerant is constant and then enters the expansion valve for throttling. Throttling is a process of rapid cooling, and the refrigerant turns into a low-temperature and low-pressure liquid. This process is just like Contrary to the situation in the compressor, the refrigerant after throttling enters into the evaporator for heat exchange, thereby realizing the entire process of reverse Carnot. This cycle is continuous, and the air source heat pump can work continuously and keep the water temperature constant. Increased
So Q2=Q1+W in this process
Porduct size diagarm