Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Materail:||Coated Matel||Contactor:||Fuji Brand|
|Copper Thick:||1 Mm||Compressor:||With Oil Heater|
|Display:||LCD Finger Touch||Control:||Wifi Function Support|
Geothermal heat pump floor heating Average heating input power 17.6kw
|Rated heating capacity||KW||74|
|Hot water supply||L/h||1590|
|Average heating input power||KW||17.6|
|Rated heating input current||A||36|
|Max outlet water temp||℃||80|
|Working air temp range||℃||(-40℃)—45℃|
|water source heat exchanger||Type||Plate heat exchange|
|Hot water side heat exchange||Type||Coil heat exchanger|
|Water pressure down||Kpa||55|
|Max house heating||M2||600|
1. Apply for imported compressor and famous accessories, reasonable match makes unit performance perfect.
2. Apply unique dimensional structure design, smaller installation size and no affect for indoor decoration appearance.
3. Unit can be used independently or in modular mode, each unit can be independent charged for easy check computation.
4. Apply for advanced microcomputer control for easy understanding for unit status.
5. High-efficient sound absorption &heating insulating material and double layered vibration damped on design, it features low-noise and bring enjoyment for security.
6. Each maintain, only to demount maintenance plate to repair, it features modular design, other units still can normally operate during maintenance.
Installation different situations:
The ground source heat pump can also be called a soil source. It is buried in underground soil with high-polyethylene U-shaped pipe filled with water and antifreeze. The two ends of the pipe are connected to the evaporator in the ground source heat pump. Water and antifreeze are The circulation in the pipelines will continuously transfer the heat in the soil to domestic water.
Ground source heat pump principle
The difference between the water source heat pump and the air source is that the low-temperature and low-pressure liquid refrigerant exchanges heat with the water in the water/ground source pipeline in the evaporator, absorbs the heat Q1 in the water and evaporates into a low-temperature and low-pressure gaseous state, and then enters into a vaporized state. Compressor works through compressor W, is compressed into high temperature and high pressure gas, then enters condenser, exchanges heat with indoor water, transfers heat Q2 to indoor water, and the refrigerant condenses into high temperature and high pressure liquid, and then enters the expansion valve. With throttling, the refrigerant becomes a low-temperature and low-pressure liquid, and the throttling refrigerant enters the evaporator and undergoes heat exchange and evaporation, thereby realizing inverse carnot
The whole process, also Q2=Q1+W in this process
A. Payment service
2. L/C (for container order only)
B. Technical service
1. We calculate the capacity and recommend the best models.
2.We supply you the professional refrigeration technical support and electronic technical support for your installation, debugging and operation.
3. We supply the spare parts and technical support in and after the warranty time.
4. We supply the training course to your workers at our factory if you need.
5. We can offer site training to your workers in your place which is negotiable.
C. After-sales service
1. Technical support for your installation, operation and maintenance.
2. Standard warranty time: One years’warranty for heat pumps
You can also pay for extended warranty or we can renegotiate the longer warranty period.
3. Spare parts and technical support at most economic prices after the warranty.
Q1. Can I have a sample order for Heat pump or Water tank?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A:Sample needs 3-10days, mass production time depend on the products'quantity.
Q3.Do you offer guarantee for the products?
A: Yes, 12 months since the heat pump depart from the port of loading (Refer to the Bill of Lading).
Certificsate we have got :
Supermarket, shopping malls, shops, department store, star-rated
hotels, restaurants, school, office;
subway, airports, stations, bookstores, exhibition halls, stadiums, museums, commercial buildings, hospital;
Entertainments Movie theaters, clubs, bars, cafes, Internet bars, beauty shops