Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Materail:||Galvanized Steel Sheet||Contactor:||Fuji Brand|
|Copper Pipe Thick:||1 Mm||Compressor:||ZW Series ,With Crank Heating|
|Working Temperature:||-40--45 Degree||Insulation:||Foam Pack Pipe And Stick On The Machine Innner|
|Throttle:||Thermal Expansion Valve|
Meeting Ground Source water source water to water geothermal thermal Heat Pump MDS300D
Water source heat pump
Applicable scope: The reservoir farms near the rivers and lakes, hotels, schools, hospitals, factory staff quarters and other places.
Water to water system pumps heat through the use of a simple refrigeration system, it pumps heat from the warm earth in the winter and move it into your house or business. In the summer, the process is reversed. Since it costs far less to move heat than to make it, much less energy is consumed.
For closed loop system, water or an antifreeze solution is circulated through plastic pipes buried beneath the earth’s surface. During the winter the fluid collects heat from the earth and carries it through the system and placing it in the ground.
Open systems operate on the same principle as closed loop systems and can be installed where an adequate supply of suitable water is available and open discharges is feasible.
Loops can be installed three ways: horizontally, vertically or in a pond or lake. The type chosen depends on the available land area and the soil and rock type at the installation site.
Monoblock evi air to water source heat pump factory description:
* Products design and produce heat pump by European standard EN14511, approved by ECM with its high efficiency. Factory audited by Bureau Veritas.
* Delivers higher capacity at low evaporating temperature thereby better responding to heating requirement thanks to EVI compressor
* It also results in less supplementary heating to cover the full heating demand on the coldest days.
* Workable ambient temperature range - 25℃ to 35℃.
* Two speed energy saving fan motors. The speed of fan varies so only the required amount of air is utilized. The blades are specially designed to move as much air as possible at the lowest noise level.
* Timer ON/OFF.
* Varied heat curve. Controlled water temperature varies according to ambient temperature
* Most components are well sealed to retain heat and prevent dripping